It is that Time of Year!!! Time to consider renewing your membership or consider joining the Illinois Chapter of NAHRO. Your decision to continue or join ILNAHRO through membership keeps the association strong and helps us in our common mission of seeking excellence in both public and affordable housing, as well as, community and economic development.
During a time when our agencies are facing a decline in economic support, the question may be – “Why Membership?” Your membership in the state chapter of NAHRO provides services that benefit you and your organization every day. ILNAHRO has committed itself to providing services such as:
- Training and networking through ILNAHRO’s cutting edge annual conference that offers the best in our training fields. Additionally, ILNAHRO offers centrally located training opportunities throughout the year at its Peoria Training Center in Peoria, Illinois.
- Legislative Advocacy and Legislative Advocacy Opportunities by providing sample ‘sign-on’ letters to issues affecting affordable housing; Senate and House Bills that directly affect and shape public policy.
- Informational Resource through a monthly newsletter that contains up-to-date information on housing issues, regional, and national trainings, workshops, and the latest in legislative developments.
- “Hot-Off-The-Press” e-mail blasts that provide information on legislative issues that affect agency operations.
- State recognition of resident accomplishments through its annual Resident Recognition Award.
- Your membership gives you access to members-only discounts for training, to name a few benefits!
Annual Membership Period: October 1, 2020 to September 30, 2021.
If you are not a member, this is your opportunity to join forces with other PHA’s and CD organizations. Please consider joining us this Fiscal Year, there are exciting things on the horizon as we “Build Communities Together—Through Affordable Housing”.
Please renew or join TODAY. Complete the attached form and return it with the appropriate payment to: Brenda Bruner, Executive Assistant, Springfield Housing Authority, 200 North Eleventh Street, Springfield, Illinois 62703. This will ensure your membership benefits will begin promptly.
Let us know if we can be of service at any time.
Jackie L. Newman
Illinois NAHRO President
Please fill out the membership application and email to: email@example.com